Plastic Pallet 1200 X 800
3 runners plastic pallets are also widely used in medicine, paper making, printing, electronics,
electrical appliances, chemical industry, clothing, textile, warehousing and logistics industries.
Classified by use:
1. Shelf-type plastic pallets; 2. Surface perimeter transition plastic pallets;
3. stacking plastic pallets; 4. light plastic pallets.
1. Plastic pallets should avoid exposure to sunlight, so as not to cause aging and shorten service life.
2. It is strictly forbidden to throw goods from high places into plastic pallets. Reasonable determination of the way goods are stacked
in pallets. Goods should be placed evenly, not centrally or eccentrically. Pallets carrying heavy loads should be placed on flat ground
or on the surface of objects.
3. It is strictly forbidden to throw plastic pallets from high places to avoid crushing and cracking of pallets caused by violent impact.
4. When a forklift truck or a manual hydraulic truck is working, the fork bars should rest on the outer side of the fork hole of the pallet
as far as possible. The fork bars should all extend into the pallet, and the angle can be changed only after the pallet is lifted smoothly.
The fork should not impact the side of the tray to avoid breaking and cracking of the tray.
5. When pallets are placed on shelves, they must adopt shelf-type pallets. The carrying capacity depends on the shelf structure, and
overloading is strictly prohibited.