EU series standard stackable logistics turnover box is the European standard logistics box used by TOYOTA (Toyota) Automobile
Company in the world. This series of products use 100% new impact resistant modified PP as raw material, and use advanced
technology and die equipment for development and production. Because of its reasonable design, high quality, convenient turnover,
neat stacking and easy management, as well as its high quality characteristics of oil resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance
and wide adaptability to environmental temperature (-25 +60), this series of products are suitable for the closed-loop distribution
system of transportation, warehousing, circulation, processing and manufacturing in enterprise logistics.
This series of products is specially developed for the automobile manufacturing industry. In order to meet the special requirements of
the automobile manufacturing industry, the bottom of the box body is reinforced structure design, which greatly increases the load-
bearing, wear resistance and service life of the product. This series of products has more than 30 specifications of 600*200 mm,
400*300 mm, 600*400 mm, 800*600 mm, 900*400 mm, 1200*400 mm six series. It can be used in conjunction with several
standard forklift plastic pallets, as well as other logistics containers and station tools. It is suitable for various production and
management sites. It is a necessary product for enterprises to truly realize mechanized handling, modern logistics generalization
- The Characteristics Of The Nine-corner Plastic ...
- How To Use Plastic Trays Correctly In Hot Summer
- Talking About The Application Of Plastic Pallet...
- The Easiest Way To Identify The Good Or Bad Of ...
- Four Common Styles Of The Turnover Box
- Derivatives For Plastic Crates
- Card Holder For Plastic Crates
- The Influence Of The Plastic Turnover Box Brand
- Different Applications Of Different Plastic Tur...
- The Future Plastic Turnover Box Industry Will B...
- What Is An Ordinary Turnover Box?